Dermochlorella D targets the architecture of the Dermal – Epidermal Junction to strengthen cohesion between these two key tissue layers. Activation of collagen synthesis also masks shadows and attenuates stretch marks.
What it is
An amino acid concentrate from an ancestral and highly nutritious micro algae:: Chlorella vulgaris. Its amino acid composition is very similar to that of collagen fibres. Dermochlorella D reactivates collagen synthesis and also protects it.
- Stimulates synthesis of components of the dermis and the dermal-epidermal junction.
- Inhibits the VEGF factor involved in formation of vascular imperfections.
- After 28 days, the skin is firmer and more toned. The colour of shadows and vascular imperfections is reduced.
- After 84 days, stretch marks are less visible.
View of shadow colouration before treatment (left) and after 28 days (right).
How to use
Water soluble active to be used at 1% or more in:
- a firming body milk
- an eye contour
- an anti-stretch mark cream
Formulate at less than 50°C
DERMOCHLORELLA DP: phenoxyethanol
DERMOCHLORELLA DG: preservative free