Green and Clean
Consumers are more and more concerned by the impact of their exposome to their skin. They adopt healthier lifestyles habits, and they read the labels.
This new “green wave” places natural and organic products in a more global concept:
– Ethical and sustainable sourcing
– No compromise on quality
– No compromise on performance
– No compromise on naturalness
For 20 years now, CODIF Technologie Naturelle position itself as constant inventors of processes that enable working in partnership with nature rather than exploiting it. We find inspiration in quality and traceability of our sourcing.
– Ethical and sustainable sourcing: mass balance (MB) RSPO certification for all products developed with palm RSPO-certified mills. Sustainable cultivation of seaweeds in the open sea, production of seeds in bioponic cultures, cultivation of algae in bioreactors, cultivation of vegetals in greenhouses.
– No compromise on quality: Use of DNA barcoding to guarantee traceability of species, working in private concession to master water and alga quality. High Tech extraction methods to preserve the quality of the raw material.
– No compromise on performance: Each ingredient is in-vitro and in-vivo tested.
– No compromise on naturalness: 50 references COSMOS approved, Natrue, Vegan and Leaping Bunny compliant.
– A Gold Label Eco-Vadis: Only 9% of the companies assessed in our industry sector achieved this level
The last 10 years in figures
– 75% of the ingredients marketed come from cultivation
– 100% are processed with green and natural solvents
– 42% of our waste are recycled or recovered
– 1000 M2 of culture platform in photobioreactor
– 3000 M2 of cultivated area under climatic shelters
– 1 advanced technological tool with low ecological impact (supercritical fluids)
To offer Expertise in Skin protection
– Pollution: PHYCOSACCHARIDE AP, EPS WHITE, CITYGUARD, CAPIGUARD
– Sun RadiationV: PHORMISKIN, RAYKAMI
– Stress: AREAUMAT PERPETUA, SILENAGE
– Lack of sleep: EARLY-BOOST, B-SHAPE
ACTIBIOME, WAKAPAMP, CORNEOSTICKER, PHYCOSACCHARIDE AI